domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

NJ Event Canceled Due To Weather! - ¡Evento en NJ Cancelado!!!!


Dear friends, I have received several responses from some of you with concerns about Saturday's weather. Because enough of you will not be able to attend due to weather and other reasons, I have decided to cancel our NJ event. While I would love to see all of you, I would also hate to jeopardize your safety by asking you to drive on very icy roads at night. I hope you all understand.
                                                                                                                               
I want to thank those of you who confirmed attendance and were willing to face the ice and cold temperatures to be part of our event. Your support and presence means a great deal to me! I also want to thank those of you who sent me very nice emails explaining why you couldn't attend. The extra effort you made really showed me your intention and desire to support our work regardless. Thank you all!

Whether or not you intended to come, please know that should you want to support our work in Chincha, you still can by making a much-needed contribution using paypal (link on left side of page). If you have any questions, please email me at lacasademayten@gmail.com. THANK YOU!!!

We will come back soon to conduct more events. We hope the weather will be on our side then and you will be able to attend. We will keep you posted! Now, Andy, Sophia (our San Fran partner) and I are working to finalize preparations for our Feb. 12th, San Francisco event which will be SPECTACULAR! Please, visit our blog for pictures and news of that event! 

My NJ/NY friends and family, I hope to see all of you next time (hopefully in the summer when the it is hot, sunny, and shiny!! :)  Can you believe this winter? Be brave out there friends in the North East...winter is just a few weeks from being over! Warmth, laughter, music, and love to all of you! Mayten

No hay comentarios: